- DONNA: It's an interesting book.
- JOSH: The Hundred Years ago thing?
- DONNA: Some medical authorities warned that professional seamstress were apt become sexually aroused by the steady rhythm of foot pedals. They recommended slipping bromide, which was thought to diminish a woman' sexual desires into their drinking water.
- JOSH: Why would anyone want to diminish a woman's sexual desires?
- DONNA: We can get out of hand.
From a follower. Oh man I love him so much!! Also perfect for the person who asked about West Wing Fever!
Need this on my blog.
that- So smart.
Oh my god, can I marry this person?
SO MUCH WIN
you. are. the. bitching. ruler.
GO BABY YEAAHHHHHHHHHH
THIS IS PRETTY MUCH THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ.